Lovely Jewelry Organizer…

As many of you know, my husband & I recently took a trip up to our home state of Michigan.    While we were there we celebrated my Sister-in-laws birthday. As part of her gift I wanted to make her something along with things I bought for her. I decided to make her a jewelry organizer that I had been inspired to make for a while now. {You can read more about how I accumulated all the cabinet hardware to make this project HERE.} Now onto the lovely little Jewelry organizer that I made…
Even though I had made this a few weeks before we went to Michigan
I had to wait until after I gave it to her to post it on the blog
This was so very simple to make {In a way}
So this is the hardware board before I removed all of the hardware

Here is what the back looks like.
Most of the hardware you can simply screw off.
 After removing all of the hardware
I wrapped the board in fabric.
{I chose a type of burlap}
After the board was completely wrapped,
I had to situate where I wanted the hardware on the board.
That was the hard part for me, because not every piece of hardware fits in every hole.
so placement took the longest.
After I got them situated, I simply screwed them in through the fabric,
and Voila
I also added some burlap to the jewelry organizer.

The bin pulls can hold rings, watches exd…
The cabinet pulls can hold earings, or necklaces can be draped on them…
The knobs can hold bracelets, necklaces…
I attached the fabric with hot glue {a girls best friend}
& also the burlap detail was added with hot glue as well.
I hope you guys love my jewelry organizer that I made as much as I do.. If you do not have hardware display boards laying around, you could always attach hardware to a normal board {different shapes & sizes, lots of possibilities}
I hope this inspired you to make some jewelry organizers for yourself.
Have you made any jewelry organizers lately?
Feel free to link up on Liz Marie Blog Facebook Page.
I would love to see them!!
Happy Sunday to you all! I was lucky enough to spend my day with my best friend,
{Also known as my husband}
We had a lazy day, and it was wonderful!!

Comments

1. Super cute, love it!!

2. OMG how adorable! What a fantastic idea! Thanks for the photos! It really shows you how creative you are.

Mary
    @sweepingme

3. That's a fab idea!

4. Keri DeBruin says:

Love it, Love it, Love it! Thanks again, Sister!!!

5. Oh this is fun!! I love it! Love those earrings too! ;)

6. Sheridan says:

This is such a cute idea to organize jewelry!

7. Way cool!

8. Directions Not Included says:

Love it.

9. Rebecca @ My Girlish Whims says:

so eclectic cute!

10. Junker Newbie Stephanie says:

Fantastic, love it! :-)

Stephanie

11. Betsy@My Salvaged Treasures says:

Love this clever idea. I like the way you used the drawer pulls to put jewelry in. This is such a fun look with all the different pieces.

12. ❀ⒹⒺⒺ❀ says:

So smart!

Dee

13. HeatherBlü Patschke says:

I really love this idea, you did a great job. I am always getting my jewelry tangled on their wall hooks, I have got to try this!
    Thanx for sharing!
    -Blü

14. Handy Man, Crafty Woman says:

This is such a great idea!

15. Kristina says:

Very clever! Love it!

16. Great idea…very creative and origional!
    Will use this idea for my yearly jewelry show!
    Thanks…
    xoxo~kathy @
    sweet Up-North Mornings…

17. Oh my gosh, I LOVE that!!

18. Michelle says:

This is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!! Love this!!!
    Hope you had a great weekend!
    Michelle

19. That is the cutest thing! I'm a new follower from Give It To Me blog hop. :)

20. Kristin @ Ogo's Love Nest says:

Cute idea!

21. Cozy in Texas says:

What a brilliant idea.
    Ann

22. About A Mom says:

What a clever idea! I am a new follower from Not So Moody Monday Hop! Please check out my new blog http://aboutamom.com :)

23. BresBaubles says:

Love it! Pinned it! I want to make this asap! My dad has a cabinet shop so I'm going to see if he can help me acquire what I need :)

24. Wifezilla Hekela says:

Great idea!! U have all the answers I swear! I love it!

25. Phil and Darby Hawley says:

I want one!!!!! *love it!*

26. Lovely Light says:

Hi there- found you through the Stalk Remix hop and am a new follower. This is so creative! Did you ever keep your childhood jewelry? I'd love to do something to keepsake them- something like this project. I hope you have time to follow my life in South Africa by http://withoutcomplexities.blogspot.com

I hope you had a great weekend!

27. Heather says:

How clever! It looks beautiful, too! Thank you for sharing!

28. too cute!!

29. Amanda @ The Little Giggler says:

Great idea! It's so simple, but so elegant. Love it!!

30. I love this, what a great idea! Now following you via google,fb and pinterest. Please pop by Karima x

31. Smallgood says:

It's gorgeous. I'm working on one right now, so this gives me lots of inspiration.

32. Roselle says:

This is gorgeous, unique and very creative! Visiting from Amaze Me Monday.
    Roselle

33. ShannonSews says:

I am constantly amazed at the beautiful things people come up with! I love your jewelry holder idea – brilliant and beautiful! The burlap gives it just the right touch.

34. the cape on the corner says:

wow-what an amazing idea! and truly something original (at least to me!) i'm sure she loved it!

35. So clever!

36. southernscraps says:

This is a clever take on the jewelry organizer. Love it.

37. Sarah @ Scissors and a Whisk says:

Creative — I love it!

38. very cute :) the whole things just comes together so well! great job, love the creativity

39. rachel @ gilly grey says:

Absolutely adorable!

Rachel
    xoxo

40. Handy Man, Crafty Woman says:

Great find. I like this project a lot!

41. The Tootsie Wootsie says:

Cute and chic!

I am so going to make this!!! my kid loves to draw and i think it would be nice to have it's little fame corner!

Come link it up at WOOT WOOT WEDNESDAYS!

42. What a really great idea. Love the jewelry holder. Thanks for sharing at my Sizzle into Summer party.

43. Michele says:

so pretty–love it! thanks for sharing at my linky party.

44. Sarah @ Cozy.Cottage.Cute. says:

I love this and I want oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (in a whiny voice).

;)

45. This is so cool! Very creative!
    Jenni

46. Peaches and Maple says:

I love this idea!
    Cas x

47. At The Picket Fence says:

What a super cute and clever idea! It looks fantastic and we are so glad you shared it with us at Inspiration Friday this week!
    Vanessa

48. Jennifer Dawn says:

Love it!

49. Christina says:

oh I saw something like this on Pinterest…and I love it!! Great job!

Thanks so much for linking to "20 Below Thursday"! :)

50. Amanda@studio1404.com says:

Genius! I saw this when you first posted it on your blog and I'm in LOVE!!!

51. Beachside Cottage says:

Hi – Am your Newest Follower via Serenity's blog hop – nice to meet you!

I love your jewelry organizer creation! So lovely — I'm always struggling with where to put my jewelry and love seeing others' creative solutions!

Happy Weekend -
    Linda

52. Very cute and super-creative.

53. 2 Kids and a Coupon says:

Cute idea! New follower stopping by the staturday stalk!

54. Chef in Training says:

this is awesome! Such a great idea and I LOVE the look of it! I found your blog through a link party and LOVE it! I am already a follower of your blog and would love it if you would check out my blog and follow me too! Thanks!
    -Nikki

55. June Scott says:

Very nice! Can't wait to see what you do with all that hardware :)

56. LOVE this! If only I had such pretty jewelry… ;)

57. Heather says:

What a great idea, love it!

58. funkytime says:

looks really nice! love the upside down kitchen handles!

59. ~Damita's Pretty Wrap~ says:

Wow really neat idea!! I love it! you have a nice place here :) would love if you stopped by my blog sometime :)

60. This is very clever…very imaginative and useful!

61. Chrissie says:

What an awesome idea!

62. Chrissy @ Boerman Ramblings says:

this is so cool thanks so much for linking up.. where in MI did you go?

63. aquariann says:

Uniquely beautiful gift!!

Btw, I stumbled this! Please stumble Harry Potter Lockets on Etsy back.

64. Crystal says:

What an incredibly creative idea!

I would love for you to link up over on my site and share this ideas with other moms.

65. embraceletsdesigns says:

What a great idea and so cute.

66. Kathy C. says:

Ok, that is seriously creative! I made a jewelry board, but just used hooks… this is way more interesting! Awesome job!

67. Elizabeth says:

Fabulous! Thanks so much for linking up to Made With Love! I'm featuring you today :) http://www.facebook.com/SewChatty

68. Hi, I enjoyed your article have a nice day.
    Amee at http://www.madamedeals.com

69. Tina Peterson says:

That is really cute. I might have to see where I can get those drawer things really cheap and make one up for myself.

I gave you a stumble – would you stumble back w/ one of these?

Save on School Supplies w/ SavingsAngel http://ning.it/px1ro1

Summer Book Club Wk 6: The Elephants Tale http://ning.it/qSqhVZ

Thanks! Tina "The Book Lady"

70. Six Sisters says:

Oh my heck- this jewelry holder is adorable and your blog is addicting! I have spent the better part of the past half-hour just surfing through your blog! Thank you so much for linking up to Strut Your Stuff Saturday- we would LOVE to have you come back tomorrow and link up more of your great posts!
    -The Six Sisters
    PS We are your newest followers!

71. Bettina763 says:

omg….i've got to go to Lowe's now….thanks for the inspiration….

72. Very neat! Not least using different pulls so it'd work for all sorts of jewellery. I especially like your idea of putting the bin pulls upside down and using them to store small objects. I would never have thought of that myself.

73. This is gorgeous! And it's so practical! I featured this on my blog, too: http://vixenmade.blogspot.com/2011/09/organizing-state-of-mind.html

74. freckled laundry says:

Very cool! Featuring this tonight. Thanks for linking with air your laundry Friday! xo Jami

75. Anonymous says:

what a great idea!!!!

76. LOVE IT! I have a very similar one at home. I did it on a bulletin board.

77. WhisperWood Cottage and Junkologie says:

Love the creativity of this piece! Thanks for linking up to the burlap party at WhisperWood Cottage!

78. Your organizer is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    I have utilized the handles as a "wall picture"
    Lots of love

79. Nancy Meals says:

My sister saw something similiar at a craft show this fall and we made 6 of these for the neices and granddaughters for christmas presents. We themed them to match their rooms and for the little girls we made them to hold hair bows….and accessorized them with charms. They were so very cute…we plan to make more soon…Yours was adorable!

80. Hi, It is look great!

81. Home Made Energy is really a program consisting of guides and
    videos that enable you to make your very own Photo voltaic cells or vertical wind turbines (in a fraction on
    the usual pre-made retailer acquired expense). In other words,
    this item is focused on Do-it-yourself solar.

This information was produced to provide you with better alternatives on
    more cost-effective materials to be used to create your
    personal individual high quality solar panel techniques and wind turbines.
    Step-by-step guidelines assist you to effortlessly fully grasp the recommendations and
    processes which you endure although creating and installing
    your own Home Made Energy answer many of the while transferring in direction
    of living from the grid.

The Home Made Energy solution is composed of a 44 web site e-book with pictures and diagrams that guide you in building
    functioning solar energy panels (in much less than two.
    5 hours). Windmill projects will also be incorporated (with
    identical completion timelines).

What’s Integrated?

- Diagrams, shots and step-by-step instructions that information you thru the method of constructing a
    photo voltaic panel.
    - Program sizing worksheet that could be utilized to determine the
    power necessities of your respective appliances and lights.
    From these calculations you’ll possess a much better comprehension of
    that which you need to strength your house.
    - In depth facts on using batteries to retail store surplus
    electrical power presented through the solar panels.
    - Products and gear lists for each of the tasks.
    - seven portion video information which exhibits you how to put with each other your solar panel.

Home Made Energy procedure features 6 several hours of video
    information which address program parts, wiring, format and measurements and equipment needed.
    The films explain to you precisely what you need to do to make your solar cells and windmills.

The approaches to reside off the grid are only
    a handful of initiatives away.

82. amazing! one of the most unique ideas i’ve seen! very creative and nice personal touch to it! I also did my own diy earring holder, small project, but turned out i think nice: http://whatscraftdoc.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/party-or-casual-detachable-collars.html

83. People have come from all over the world because of our liberties.
    Color, optic character, refractive index, birefringence, dispersion,
    fluorescence, phosphorescence and clarity are some of the
    optical characteristic of the stone. Brooches are being re-purposed,
    and are no longer just found on the lapel.

84. Hi Liz Marie! I love this. The different hardware is so fun. I included this project in my 15 DIY Jewelry Organizers and Displays. http://www.missloviecreations.blogspot.com/2014/01/15-diy-jewelry-organizers-and-displays.html I hope you’ll come check it out and grab a button if you like. Have a great rest of your weekend!

85. Solid friendships as time passes usually enter this fourth a higher level communication.
    ‘ This is really a key concept, if these people usually are not acting from free will, it can be argued
    that they can is not held morally responsible for actions. Hold them
    up and also have students guess who the individual or place is, and give 1 or
    2 facts regarding the topic that relates to this particular
    person or place.

Trackbacks

1. [...] DIY Hardware Jewelry Display by Liz Marie [...]

2. [...] DIY Hardware Jewelry Display by Liz Marie [...]

3. [...] your sparkling baubles. {one}{two}{three}{four}{five}{six}{seven : video}{eight}{nine}{ten} Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:LikeBe the first to like this [...]

4. [...] love this idea for a jewelry organizer from Liz Marie Blog! she used a wooden board and different style of drawer/cabinet pulls and knobs for the organizing [...]

5. [...] Isn’t this adorable? Jewelry Organizer… using drawer pulls! [Liz Marie Blog, found through Mr. [...]

6. [...] can see more details on how Liz Marie put together her lovely jewelry organizer, over on her [...]

7. [...] Clipboard necklace display- by Dishfunctial Design [...]

8. [...] Cabinet Pull Jewelry Organizer – This is a great idea. You can find pulls like these at ever hardware store and even IKEA. [...]

9. [...] Liz Marie did a simplified version by just using just hardware pulls. [...]

10. [...] - Pomelli e Maniglie danno vita ad un portagioielli molto creativo, tutorial  di lizmarieblog  [...]

11. […] Hardware Jewelry Organizer from Liz Marie […]

12. […] 2. Lovely Jewelry Organizer […]

13. […] LINK PARA TUTORIAL […]

14. […] ideas from other bloggers. Bright, Bold and Beautiful uses recycled bottled to hold bracelets. Liz Marie uses mismatched knobs to hold her things. This jewelry stand on Epbot is made from empty plastic […]

15. […] this is chic genius. A DIY Jewelry Holder from Liz Marie Blog with fabric and furniture […]