The other Lovely Nightstand…

Do you remember my Lovely little {Blue} nightstand? If not, {Click here to see it}. Well, I didn’t have just one of those lovely little nightstands, I had two… & this is it’s sister. I wanted to do a more neutral piece since I have been kind of wild & crazy with my color choice lately… I’m feeling very zen today… {woooosahhhhh}. & this nightstand turned out calming & fabulously neutral…

Hi. I’m a cute night stand.
Before…

After…
Doesn’t she have some pretty feet?
I get a lot of comments on this rug.. it’s from TJ Maxx.. Love this rug!
That’s an upside down bell jar mean to be on a light fixture.. but I think it looks fabulous filled with those wicker decorative balls….
I am just obsessed with white shabby chic elements in any room. I love this nightstand.
This is her brother.. he went to a great home….
Well there she is. This lovely piece is for sale on Liz Marie Blog Facebook page if you are interested & live in the eastern NC area. I hope you guys are having a great week so far.. I have been a busy bee painting in this crazy heat. Have I told you lately that I love you?? Reading your comments everyday seriously gives me the biggest smile & motivates me to do what I love… I feel like i’ve made a thousand new friends!!
xx Liz Marie

Comments

1. Aww I love furniture with cute little feet! :)

2. Miss Cupcake says:

Omg!!! How awesome!!! I love this!!

XOXO, CC

3. Cassie @ Primitive & Proper says:

very pretty- love those feet, too!

4. McKelle says:

I love those! Great job!

5. Splendiferous Girls says:

They turned out so nice…love them both..

6. The Painted Parlor says:

Aw, it's precious! I like it MUCH better white. Isn't it fabulous reading sweet comments?! It brightens my day too :)

Julie

7. bec @ smallbirdie.com says:

very pretty…you are so talented! LOVE it!

8. Love the white! I am always loyal to my white accents :) Great job!

9. Very nice, I don't know which is my favorite color, they are both nice

10. Pam - diy Design Fanatic says:

So pretty!

11. Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) says:

Great job! Love both the colours. You are very talented! Thanks for sharing:)
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

12. Katherines Corner says:

Wow, great job, funny that the blue brother hasn't arrived here at its new home yet, giggle xo

13. abeachcottage says:

She is certainly a cutie! Lovely the transformation. Thanks for stopping by Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesdays and sharing

14. Blessed Momma says:

oooh, Love. love the brother too ;)

15. Debbie--http://refreshrestyle.com/ says:

It looks so good, I love them both! I'm sure it will sell fast!

16. New follower from the wandering wednesday hop! I love what you did with this nightstand. It looks so vintage and antique! You are so creative I can't wait to see more of your projects :)

17. Just Jaime says:

Love both! Great job!

18. Ashley J says:

Oh my heck! I love both of the nightstands- but especially the white one! Great job! Love your style!

mommybydaycrafterbynight.blogspot.com

19. iamwonderwoman says:

oh my gosh i am truly inspired to try this! the moment i seen your blog i knew i had to follow you and get some home decorating ideas :) i mike modern looks but this old country style is just perfect and different!

I'm also a military wife too :) love the story of his return, mine is in Kuwait about to go to Iraq :(

20. Kathy C. says:

Visiting for the 1st time! Love this dresser makeover! The distress makes it look great! Come by and visit my blog too if you get a chance! Off to go see some of your other posts!

21. At The Picket Fence says:

Absolutely gorgeous! Both pieces turned out just beautiful and we are so glad you shared them with us at Inspiration Friday! :-)
    Vanessa

22. dana @ wonder forest says:

i love it so much! i wouldn't have thought it could be transformed into something SO different! both colours are gorgeous!
    xo dana
    thewonderforest.com

23. Rosemary@villabarnes says:

Very pretty. Love the cute feet.

24. wow. great upgrade. I love the paint job.

megan
    craftycpa.blogspot.com

25. Good Girl Gone Green says:

I really like that! great work!

26. So Beautiful!

27. You did such a great with the painting. Love it!

28. Amanda @ Serenity Now says:

I love the new look, Liz Marie! Thanks for linking up. If you could please add a link back to me since I am hosting the party, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you!

29. Pretty Unique Furniture says:

So cute!! Perfect shabbyness. Did you paint it black below the white?
    Tina

30. ArtsyChaos says:

How lovely!! Stopping by from Stalk Remix but lucky me, I am already a follower. :)
    ~Wendy

31. The table is beautiful. I want to do the same thing to an old table I have. Thanks for the idea.

I'm a new follower…

Check me out at http://lookiewhatidid.blogspot.com/

32. Lindsey says:

wow- that looks awesome! what kind of paint do you use?

33. Great Baby Stuff says:

Found you on stalk remix blog hop! Yay! This dresser is so well done. Your work reminds me of a beach cottage, and I love it!

34. It's darling!! Amazing what some white paint and a little distressing can do for a transformation!

35. Jenny Stephens says:

OOOOH Liz Marie!!! These are just beautiful!!! :)If I tried to do something like that it might just turn into a disaster! haha What an atrform and special gift you have!

I wanted to hop on over and tell you how much I enjoyed looking around your blog. Found you on the hop this morning.

Now following, hoping that you'll keep in touch and follow me back!

I do writing, photography, and nail art and reviews. Life's good stuff, right?? haha

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Jenny @ Jems From Jenny

36. southernscraps says:

Very pretty!

37. Fantastic
    make over…looks great.

38. How sweet,too precious with the little mirror. Awesome job:)

39. Sew,ray,me says:

Love the shabby chic look! Great job

40. OhioMomPatriot says:

The white paint really brings the feet out of hiding. Thanks for sharing!

41. Both nightstands so so sweet.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

42. What a great little piece of furniture with lots of character! New follower of your blog… I've had fun looking around!

43. Jess@Balancing The Dream says:

absolutely gorgeous!!!

44. The tables are gorgeous…I can't make up my mind which one I like best…they are both so full of charm….I love 'em :)

45. Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy says:

That is gorgeous! I would be thrilled if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional linky party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/07/tuesday-confessional-link-up-party.html.
    See you soon!
    ~Macy

46. Cherished Bliss says:

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love shabby too! I hope you will share at my party!

47. Desire Empire says:

What a transformation. Love your styling too.

48. Erin of HomeSavvyAtoZ.com says:

This turned out BEAUTIFUL and I love your decor on top as well. I am really into the open frames myself. I would love for you to come to HomeSavvyAtoZ.com's HomeMade Monday blog hop next week to share!

49. Laura Ingalls Gunn says:

Oh I adore both of these nightstands!

50. Natassia says:

Love it!!!!! It looks amazing

natsknapsack.blogspot.com/

51. This is a gorgeous redo. I have a desk I am trying figure out what to do with and I love the white, very classic.

I would love if you would come share with my Linky Party!

Thanks!

52. Ready to Assemble Cabinets Ventura says:

Very nice furniture …the style is old heritage style which I much love.Home decor is so very interesting.

53. It is beautiful and I love the shabbiness of it. The blue one is amazing too. Stopping by from Lamb Around.

54. I’m not sure if you’ll get this comment or not considering its been over a year since this post, but what the hey… i am DYING to know what exact brand that tj rug maxx is- I LOVE IT- and would love to know if i could find it elsewhere on this worldwide web. Thanks so much!

PS. I love your style too! take care :)