Every year on my birthday I share some random facts about myself & I share one for every year I’ve been alive. I am sitting in the car today with Jose as we are on a little road trip for my birthday so I thought I would quick share some super random facts about me to celebrate my birthday here on the blog. I noticed that after a few years of doing this it’s hard to share new things about myself. So, sorry if these aren’t super interesting, but as we are driving down the highway listening to the Moana soundtrack, singing at the top of our lungs of course, these are what I came up with… enjoy! & a HUGE thank you to everyone who wished me a happy birthday today.. I was blown away. I do not deserve all the love & I am so thankful for you guys for making me feel special on my special day…
- I really only wear neutral colors. Surprise surprise… I see a pattern here.
2. My summers growing up were spent at my parents cottage up in northern Michigan & I’m so thankful for those memories.
3. I went to school for interior design.
4. it’s either news, podcasts, or rap playing in my jeep.
5. I’m 5′ 2″.
6. I hate flying even though I do it often.. they say it gets better, but it never does. I find myself praying the entire flight in between naps and reading, which is kind of a cool time for me to spend time with God which turns out to be nice.
7. You will probably never find me wearing heals or wedges.
8. My favorite color is any shade of white. Shocker.
9. My dreams were always to own a shop, live on a farm, & marry my Prince Charming… they all came true in my 20’s. well, the Prince Charming when I was in my teens., but I truly have had a lot of dreams come true already. Owning The Found Cottage, blogging here on Lizmarieblog.com & our farm blog TheWhiteCottageFarm.Com, marrying Jose, & buying our dream farmhouse & dream farm. Blessed doesn’t begin to describe it. God is good all the time.
10. If the jeans have holes in them I’m happy. & most of the time paint…
11. You will probably see me with paint in my hair when you meet me.
12. My morning Starbucks drink is a venti dark roast with cream & three packs of raw sugar.
13. My afternoon Starbucks drink is a venti iced chai with coconut milk & super light ice. Yum!
14. I’m a jeep girl through and through.
15. I miss North Carolina every day, but I love Michigan with all my heart.
16. Every coat I own is green.
17. This farmhouse & farm life has inspired me to want to want to learn to love to cook. I can’t wait to grow our own food & I can’t wait for our kitchen to be done finally!
18. I’m a homebody.
19. I’ve started this habit of listening to Elton John every morning… you should try it.
20. One of my many dreams is to start doing a women’s bible study on our farm.
21. My addiction is cherry coke.
22. Jose & I have been gluten free for 4 years.
23. I miss bread.
24. I’m such an introvert.. but owning a shop has really helped me shed some of my introverted habits.
25. Jose & I will be celebrating 10 years of marriage this year.
26. One day I hope a little gets to call me mom.
27. I am super sensitive & overthink and over analyze every situation.. I’m hoping I that gets better with age, but I do find that my sensitivity makes me a great listener & a good friend.. when we are close we are super close. Pros & cons.
28. I don’t go a day without doing at least one little DIY project or decorating.
29. Blogging is a true passion of mine & I hope I’m able to do some form of that however it evolves for the rest of my life. Thank you for allowing me to share my passions here & for stopping by daily to see what I’m up to. xx