I was doing a little thinking today about how a lot of my spring decor has been looking similar this year in my different vignettes which got me thinking.. what is the equation to get the perfect cottage greenhouse spring decor because I wanted to share that equation with you so that you guys could achieve the same look for spring. Let’s get into what that perfect spring decor equation looks like in our home…
Six Things To Add To Your Spring Decor:
- Terracotta pots- Old or new terra-cotta pots add that warm familiar garden color to any vignette. Even better when they are antique and have that old patina or moss, but either way even if they do not have plants in them they add that perfect cottage greenhouse touch to any spring vignette.
- Chippy architectural salvage- From chippy white corbels to old windows any architectural salvage adds that old world garden feel & makes a great backdrop for all spring vignettes.
- Worn linens- From light wrinkled linens to pillows made from antique textiles, Worn linens add that cozy vibe to any spring space without being too heavy.
- Baskets- That basket weave will always be great in any vignette, but there is something about the texture from a basket that can amp up your spring decor instantly. Fill a basket with flowers, put some pillows in a basket, or just hang a basket on the wall with nothing in it… Just add a basket!
- Antique garden items- These don’t have to be antique. But you know how much I love antique items! Garden items in general: seed packets, gardening tools, sun hats, frogs, pots, garden markers, & so much more are great to use as accents to give your spring decor that natural greenhouse vibe.
- All the greens- I put this one last because well, it’s the most obvious one. I put greens in all of the things. From faux to real I kind of go crazy with the greens this time of year adding them to all the vignettes to truly bring the outdoors in for spring.
I will be sharing a TON more of our home decor & DIY’s this spring, but I had to share this little equation with you guys for the perfect cottage greenhouse spring decor before I continued on this season. You can see a lot more spring decor [HERE] & be sure to check out all of my inspiration on Instagram as well [HERE]. Thank you for stopping by the blog today & every single day to see what we are up to! xx