You guys know I’m now in full fall mode over here. from fall decor to craving all things pumpkin and cozy sweaters… BUT I have to keep reminding myself that it’s not quite fully fall yet. One big reminder was when I went out looking for pumpkins to style on our porch & discovered pumpkins weren’t quite ready to harvest here… so here I am… pumpkin-less… & wondering what to do. No fear! I came up with an idea for a faux pumpkin that you can do with faux pumpkin even when real pumpkins do become available…
A pumpkin vase… YES PLEASE! This is the most simple DIY project you can do this fall, but packs a ton of cuteness that will look like you actually put a whole lot more effort into it than you actually did. Here is how you can make your own DIY floral pumpkin centerpiece:
DIY Pumpkin Vase:
- Take a faux craft pumpkin – I had one from years ago lying around.. you can find them at any craft store.
- Trace a circle around the top of the pumpkin
- Use a sharp craft knife, pumpkin carving knife, or any sharp knife that will easily cut the craft pumpkin around the circle you traced on the top of the pumpkin.
- You are now left with a hallowed out pumpkin & a top of the pumpkin now it’s time to play with florals in the pumpkin!
- Use real or faux florals inside the pumpkin. Arange the florals in a small vase of water to stick inside the pumpkin if you are using real floral stems & I you are using faux, bend the stems to fit them inside the faux pumpkin.
& after inserting some florals…
That’s it! So simple & easy & you have the cutest little faux floral centerpiece that would be great on a dining room table, a kitchen island, an entryway table, coffee table, & so much more. You can customize this to your own home & style with painting the pumpkin, using different florals, using a larger or smaller pumpkin, & so much more. Have you ever made a pumpkin vase? If you end up making one be sure to tag me to show me yours!! Looking for more fall decor inspiration? Look [HERE] on the blog for more fall decor and DIY’s. Thank you SO MUCH for stopping by the blog today & every single day to see what we are up to… xx