I can’t tell you how odd it feels to be blogging about the pool today as we have also started blogging about fall decor. That’s how it goes around here I guess. I’ve said before, but we start sharing fall decor early so that we can hopefully inspire people before they start putting up their own fall decor. But today it’s all about our pool umbrellas! We get asked a lot about these cozy cottage patio umbrellas so I thought it could be super helpful to do a whole post on them to help with any info.
Some quick umbrella facts:
- We bought them off Amazon [HERE]
- They are surprisingly really good quality for the good price.
- I love the stripe pattern with fringe as they have a vintage vibe.
- They do not come with stands & I don’t have any I like to recommend right now.
- We do pack them in at night most of the time, but you could leave them out. I don’t have experience on this to share.
- We bought 4 of the umbrellas but they sell out quickly & I wish I would have picked up one more. They get restocked often.
- They fit perfectly with our lounge chairs [HERE].
- They have a tilt function to them which makes them super handy.
- They are not super heavy & they are super easy to take down.
- They are one of Jose’s favorite finds ever for our home.
- They come with a jacket so you can store them and keep them nice.
- The pole looks like wood which is one of my favorite parts. They look like actual vintage finds.
There are just some quick facts about the patio umbrellas. We have been loving them around our pool & although our pool area is far from finished, they truly were the cherries on top! I will try to keep you posted on Instagram when they come back in stock, but you can browse for other striped patio umbrellas below: