Happy Favorite Things Friday, Friends! It’s been a sunny winter week here at White Cottage Farm. I have been craving some vitamin D and soaking up every bit of it as I sit here at our kitchen table writing this. Here are a few things that I’ve been loving this week:
- We revealed our new [well…old] kitchen island! It’s a counter that used to be in our store and I just couldn’t see it go to waste. So I didn’t! If you’d like to find out more about our Antique Kitchen Island, check out our post [here].
- I found some amazing cozy cottage style items that I think you will love [HERE].
- I changed up the decor on our mantel! To see some images of what I did, with a couple of different options, you can see the Cozy Winter Mantel post [here].
- I’m loving these Instagram accounts this week [here]!
- We started up swim lesson’s again with Cope! Our decision to get a pool last summer left many feeling fearful as we have a young toddler. We address many questions in our FAQ’s Pool Safety post, which you can read [here]. If you live in a state that is offering COVID-safe indoor swim lessons, now is a great time to get swim lessons in before summer!
- I am continuing my journey of healthy habits this year and I am really loving Care/of vitamins. My vitamin pack includes Fish Oil for heart support, Astaxanthin for antioxidants, and B-Complex for energy. You can get 50% off your first month with code LIZMARIE.
- 2020 brought light to food delivery services and my new favorite is Thrive Market! I love being able to easily purchase snacks for Cope and have peace of mind that they are a healthy option. You can check out Thrive Market’s memberships [here].
- Anyone in a hurry to get out of the house and forget to put real shoes on? That was definitely me this week as I rushed out of the house to an appointment. I wore my favorite slippers that luckily have a hard sole to make them more shoe-like. Hopefully no one noticed!
- Here’s a fun splurge [here] and a great save [here].
- Sometimes you just need to grab some good takeout from a local restaurant. My favorite lately is a spot called Pal’s Indian Cuisine. Butter Chicken and Garlic Naan is calling my name! Here is my reminder to support local food joints especially during this time!
As always, thank you for checking out some of my favorites things this week! Did you find anything cool this week? I’d love to hear about it on Facebook or Instagram.