Happy Friday, Friends! If you follow me on social media you may know that we got out of cold and snowy Michigan for the week and headed down to Florida! It was a much-needed getaway and change of scenery for all three of us. Although we planned to work most days that we were here, we really wanted to take time to do things as a family also. Listed below are some of my favorite things from the week!
- The amazing vacation rental that we stayed in for the week belongs to Lena of @FarmhouseFrocks! If you are interested in finding out more about the Florida Riad, check out her website here [HERE]. Lena’s Riad really made our getaway feel like a second home. We loved swimming in the pool with Copey everyday letting our minds relax even if just a little bit.
- I found some great spring finds at World Market this week! More and more stores are starting to release their spring lines, so I will be sharing more soon! One of my favorite finds is the new canvas wall organizer. Check out all of the new cozy fresh home decor from World Market here [HERE].
- This week on Creating White Cottage Farm, we revealed some new french doors that we just installed! See the process of what started as a garage, to a bonus room, to now our new multi-functional family room here [HERE].
- Do you remember the adoption giveaway that we hosted in January? Well, we finally have a winning family to introduce! We are so excited to be Kim & Greg with all of you and their adoption journey. You can read a little about them and the adoption process here [HERE].
- Here [HERE] are 5 images that inspired me this week!
- This week’s splurge or save blog post was all lighting finds! I shared 4 different splurge or save finds, plus some extras, because who doesn’t like options? You can check them all out here [HERE].
- We have officially had our new washer and dryer for 6 months! Our Laundry Room has been a slow renovation process, but I am so excited to be sharing it with you now! This shelf that I hung is such a simple DIY that can transform a room. Check out the DIY Laundry Room Shelf here [HERE] to see how I did it!
- Speaking of Laundry Room, I posted a Butler Pantry/Laundry Room Sources post on the blog! Everything from our light fixtures to the tile we used is included in this post! Check out the blog post here [HERE].
- Another DIY that went up on the blog yesterday was the bookshelves that are in Cope’s Room. One of our favorite activities to do at the end of a busy day is go into Cope’s room and unwind by reading some books. The post here [HERE] will tell you exactly how to build these shelves and how to create a little reading oasis just like this in your own homes.
I hope you have a great weekend, Friends! Our relaxing getaway in Florida is coming to an end and we will be heading back to snowy Michigan soon. As much as I loved the warm weather, I’m ready to get back to our White Cottage Farm and see our animals and home we love so much. What has been a favorite of yours from the week? I’d love to know something that has brought you joy on either Facebook or Instagram. Thanks for stopping by the blog today and every day!