Mother’s day is just around the corner! Do you know what your plans will be for the special Sunday? Even more, do you have your gifts picked out and purchased? If not, do not panic! I shared some great mother’s day gift ideas on the blog this past week, which you can check out here [HERE]. Furthermore, I thought of another great idea that I thought I would share with you today! Forewarning, it does involve some baking.
I received this amazing pie dish from Anthropologie this last week and I thought it would make an amazing mother’s day gift. But what good is a pie plate if there isn’t any yummy pie to go along with it? So I thought… why don’t I gift both some yummy cobbler AND the pie dish? The best of both worlds.
Shop these amazing mother’s day finds by clicking the images below:
Easy Blueberry Dessert Recipe:
- 18 full sheets (2 sleeves) graham crackers, finely ground (approximately 3 cups)
- ½ cup butter melted
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip), thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 21 ounces blueberry pie filling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a food processor or a mixing bowl until well combined. Transfer to a 13- x 9-inch baking dish and press down firmly to form crust. Bake until edges are golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Set aside to cool completely before filling.
- Use an electric mixer to beat together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla. Use a spoon to fold in the whipped topping and mix until well combined. Carefully spread cheesecake mixture over prepared crust.
- Spoon blueberry topping on top of filling, spreading out evenly. Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight. Slice into squares and serve.
Can substitute 3 cups of homemade whipped cream for the frozen whipped topping, if preferred