I’m back with a fun antique haul from the weekend! I love sharing my antique finds with you guys to show you what I’ve had my eye on, what surprised me when I found it, what inspires at antique shops & flea markets at the moment, & of course in hopes that it inspires you in some small way as well!
A little list of what I found:
- Bust of David: This was my favorite find of the day for many reasons. One because he was super heavy and super old. Two: My friend had seen it at an antique show a few weeks ago so I assumed he was sold, but here he was! & three because I can’t wait to style it.
- Iron planters: I had found one of these years ago & I love the character it adds to my pots, so I was shocked and excited to find a matching pair.
- Duck heads: Hear me out, you may think this is odd, and it is, but it’s a collection I started back at the beginning of summer & since then they have found me so I keep bringing them home. I love them. They are actually parts to wooden duck decoys that weren’t used & it’s just so special that they are handmade & you know I love that pop of wood!
- Horse print: I loved the combo of the art & the print. I can’t wait to style this here in our cozy cottage farmhouse.
- Salt bin: I loved that I could hang this on the wall in the kitchen. I also do intend to use it in our farmhouse kitchen!
- Cloches: I went a little cloche crazy. I found a few from a few different spots in different sizes & I can’t wait to make a fun summer centerpiece with these. Stay tuned for that.
- Sheep signs: When I spotted these I think I screamed. You know me and my love for sheep & I also love that these came from an old 4h sheep farm.. how cool is that? I have some ideas on what to do with these, but I will of course show you when I decide!
- Antique Clock: I always pick these up when I find them at a good price. That collection is growing slowly too!
And that is my little haul from the weekend. I share these finds in hopes of inspiring your next antique adventure or if your looking a new unique item to bring into a space. Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and every other day.