Happy Friday, Everyone! I have been feeling a lot of emotions this week. Sometimes the holidays can be such an exciting time for families, but also many, it’s a really hard time. I should be feeling so grateful and exciting as my second design book, Cozy White Cottage Seasons came out last week. But for some reason, I’m still feeling down. On top of it being the holidays, we have been praying a lot lately about the fact that we want to grow our family. One thing that I can always count on to be a constant is my loving little family and farm. The simple and innocent love & beauty they add to my life is daily therapy. I have been so grateful that this week I was able to slow down a little bit and spend time here on the farm. Below are some of my favorite things from the week.
At the beginning of the week, I wanted to share my thoughts on decorating your spaces for Winter and Christmas and how the decor can be really interchangeable. To view these tips and tricks, click here [HERE].
Click here [HERE] for 5 Candlelit Scroll Stoppers that inspired me this week.
Each week I gather antiques that are available to shop from the comfort of your home. Check out this week’s Tuesday Treasures here [HERE]!
This week I created a Hot Cocoa bar for our family and also an interview I was doing with Daytime Tv in Tampa. To view the interview, click here [HERE]. It was such a bar seasonal activity to share and also enjoy as a family. to see the full hot cocoa bar and how you can create your own, click here [HERE].
When putting together a stocking, I enjoy including a little bit of everything. Items that they can use every day, playful items, and even a little sweet treat. To view all of my stocking stuffer finds, click here [HERE].
I tend to gravitate towards neutral tones in each season, but for our living room this Christmas I wanted to add some traditional red and green decor and I am loving how it turned out! To view the room, and the full look, click here [HERE].
Are you a last-minute Christmas shopper? While this Holiday Season it has been encouraged to shop early, there are still some of us (myself included) who wait until the last minute. That’s why this week I rounded up some last-minute gifts that you can get in time for Christmas! Click here [HERE] to see all of my picks.
This upcoming Monday, December 6th, I am participating in a holiday coffee event with Nespresso and Williams Sonoma! I created some exclusive holiday coffee drinks and I will also be sharing some tips on how to create a holiday coffee bar in your home! For more info and tickets, click here [HERE].
One of my new favorite sweatshirts is this East Coast sweatshirt here [HERE].
Did you know my new design book, Cozy White Cottage Seasons is out now? I have been sharing the gift of cozy with so many amazing podcasts, magazines, and even some tv interviews. Here are some links if you enjoy listening to podcasts and want to see what I’ve been up to.
- Daytime (syndicated nationally): https://www.wfla.com/news/how-to-make-a-hot-chocolate-bar/
- Fox 17 Morning Mix: https://www.fox17online.com/morning-mix/the-queen-of-cozy-liz-marie-galvan-shares-ways-to-display-holiday-cards
- The Morning Blend (WI): https://www.tmj4.com/shows/the-morning-blend/5-ways-to-display-holiday-cards
- Lessons from the Farm podcast: https://nickikoziarz.com/2021/11/final-episode-of-2021/
- Simple Farmhouse Life podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/110-making-your-home-cozy-liz-marie-on-the-simple/id1494284839?i=1000541379075
- The Mary Marantz Show: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/home-for-the-holidays-how-to-choose-cozy-not/id1478272407?i=1000542088470
- Williams Sonoma Winter Bucket List https://blog.williams-sonoma.com/winter-bucket-list-cozy-hygge/
- Azure Farms Podcast Itunes: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/a-cozy-interview-w-liz-marie/id1463340821?i=1000543544661 Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/episode/1R1wxBg4WlrBhL2md4RjCc?si=aOmp5W7fTZuXnXBHyBbr5A
Some have called me the queen of cozy, but this week I found the queen of folding over on TikTok. If you have a hard time wrapping odd-shaped things during the Christmas Season, she has a video for EVERYTHING on easy ways to wrap gifts. I could sit and watch her videos all day. I’m hoping to try out a few of her wrapping solutions this year. Check her out here [HERE].
Each Friday I like to round up some of my favorite current finds from around the internet. Whether it be clothing, plants, or home decor- I like to share some cozy items with you in hopes that it inspires you or just maybe it is the missing piece to what you were looking for.
Shop all of my Friday Finds Above by Clicking the images below!