As the spooky season rolls in and we inch closer to my favorite time of the year, I’m once again pulled into the enchanting world of festive crafts. Today, I’m super excited to share a magical DIY with you. It’s a terrain-inspired candle holder that terrain used to carry called, “Illume Caldron Candle, Witch’s Brew.” I promise, with just a handful of materials and some love, you’ll have this bewitching candle holder ready for your next Halloween gathering or just as a spooky touch in your fall decor. You can see how this DIY practically created it self here (link) on Instagram. For a one stop shop check out this link (here) for all the resources.
What You’ll Need:
14″ Terracotta Saucer
Rustoelum Black Texture Spray Paint
Hot Glue Gun
Sticks: You can purchase these or simply find some in your yard!
Candle of Your Choosing, we used love all of the fall scents from Antique Candle Co. (link)
- Spray it Black: Begin by spray painting the saucer and caldron with your Rustoelum black textured paint. Give them a good even coat, and let them dry completely.
- Secure Your Caldron: Once dry, use your hot glue gun to secure the caldron right in the center of the saucer.
- Stick It: Now comes the whimsical part! Take your sticks and arrange them around the caldron in a playful and charming manner, echoing the feel of a witch’s brew bubbling over. Once you’re happy with the layout, hot glue them in place.
- A Touch of Moss: Scatter craft moss over the base of the sticks, allowing it to nestle naturally and give that earthy, old-world charm.
- Light It Up: Lastly, place your chosen candle into the caldron. As it burns, the glow will reflect beautifully against the black textured paint and mossy sticks, creating a magical ambiance.
And voilà! You’ve crafted yourself a terrain-inspired Illume Caldron Candle, Witch’s Brew candle holder. Every time I light mine, it reminds me of enchanting stories and the magic the spooky season bring to your home. I truly hope you enjoy making this as much as I did. Remember, the charm lies in the imperfections and the personal touches you bring to it. Thank you for being a part of my creative journey. I’d love to see your finished projects, so please do share them on Facebook and Instagram. Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today, it truly means the world to us, keep up with us daily on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest, and LTK. As always, Stay Cozy!