We are so excited to share with you our Children’s Book We Belong To Each Other. It captures the story of Grace our sheep and how we brought her to our farm. We know you will enjoy and we hope you love it. The book comes out March 2, 2021, but you can pre-order yours today with free digital downloads to get with your order. Thank you so much for your support and we hope you enjoy!
At first, Grace feels as if she doesn’t belong because she is the only sheep at White Cottage Farm. But as she experiences the love of the other animals and of the kind man and woman and their baby, she begins to feel safe in her new home and recognizes that God provided her with a loving family.
With delightful rhyming text and cozy farm illustrations, children will learn:
- The affirming message that home is any place filled with love
- Families come in all shapes and sizes
- How to embrace acceptance with love and patience
We Belong to Each Other is perfect for:
- Ages 4-8
- Readers who enjoyed Liz’s creativity and welcoming voice in Cozy White Cottage
- Baby showers and adoption celebrations, birthdays, Gotcha Days, and weddings of blended families
You’ll love holding your children close as you share the heart of this book with them over and over: we belong to each other.