Happy Favorite Things Friday, friends! We are in the middle of several projects here at White Cottage Farm and this week has consisted of a lot of odds and ends projects being worked on. I’m so excited to share these projects in the next couple of weeks.
- I say this often but the time period between Christmas and the Spring months is the ideal time to start adding greenery to your home. However, I know not everyone has the time and space to care for real plants. I added a couple of posts to the blog the past week that can help with that. Here is a link to the best faux plants [HERE] and best vases and planters [HERE].
- Speaking of plants and planters, I always get a lot of questions regarding where to purchase an awesome bust planter. Here is a post [HERE] I did on where to purchase The Best Farmhouse Bust Planters with updated shoppable links.
- I shared some random facts about me in this post [HERE].
- I’m not exaggerating when I say that we have been sledding every day lately! It’s Cope’s favorite afternoon activity. It hasn’t been a very snowy winter here in Michigan but that hasn’t stopped us! Here is a link to Cope’s sled [HERE].
- Does anyone decorate for Valentine’s day? The past couple of years It has slipped my mind to decorate, but this year I just might have to. I found some really cute Valentines’ Day Decor [HERE] available now and thought I would share it with you. I love all the floral wreaths!
- 5 scroll-stopper photos [HERE] that have inspired me this week.
- I am so excited to finally be sharing our new sofa that is in our library! We have had it for a little over a month now and have been waiting to share it because Jose did some handy work and added a piece to it to make it longer! Check out the blog post [HERE] to see where we got it and how we added an entire piece to make it the sectional of our dreams.