I can’t contain my excitement! November 7th is here… book is here… Let’s Get Cozy! Create Your Own Cozy : 100 Practical Ways to Love Your Home and Life is the 3rd and final book in the Cozy White Cottage Series. I cannot believe I get to share it with you today! This isn’t a high design book, this isn’t a book filled with complicated projects, and this isn’t a book for someone with a perfect home and life. This book was written with our home and my lifestyle turned upside down and far from perfect. Both my home and life while writing this book were going through a huge overhaul and both still are not complete, but I am sharing the raw real tips that actually helped make both more cozy and how you can create YOUR OWN version of cozy for your home and lifestyle.
This is a unique book with journaling prompts, checklists, and lots of tips to help you find your definition of cozy. I CAN’T wait for you to get this book and I truly hope it helps those that need it. We were so excited to share some of our tips from the book on the TODAY Show. You can watch our segment on how to make your home warm for the holidays.
This book has been a labor of love from the very beginning. I’ve poured my heart and soul into curating tips, illustrations, DIY projects, and creative prompts to help readers discover their own definition of cozy. For me, cozy has always been about my five senses being at peace at once. I wanted this book to spread more of that feeling to others. Over the past year and a half, I’ve enjoyed creating projects, writing reflections on cultivating coziness, and dreaming up ideas that bring warmth and happiness to your everyday life. Now, I finally get to share it all with you!
Create Your Own Cozy offers:
- Ideas to make your home and life cozier—from personal routines to easy and affordable ways to make any space feel comfortable
- Cozy home tips, garden ideas, and easy gathering suggestions
- Stunning photography and captivating original art
- Space to record room dimensions, paint colors, shopping lists, project plans, and monthly checklists to keep your home running smoothly
This gorgeous interactive book is great for those looking for:
- Inspiration for attractive and flexible home spaces for exercising, home offices, and functional family areas
- How to repurpose décor, incorporate clean household products, and live more sustainably
- A gift for first-time home buyers, newlyweds, housewarmings (for buyers, renters, and fixer-uppers), or anyone looking to track their home-improvement projects
- Encouragement to share their home with others
I hope you’ll join me on this journey of making every space and moment a little more comforting. This book is meant as a guide, but ultimately, I want you to take the elements that resonate and design your own personalized version of snugness. Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today and every other day.