We made it through another week! I feel like the first week after Christmas and New Year is always a difficult one to get back in the swing of a full workweek. Anyone else will me on this? Nevertheless, we made it and the first week of 2021 is complete! This week has been hard for so many of us here in the USA & a lot of us are sitting here confused & feeling helpless. I am one of those people. I pray that unity and peace are restored in our country & I pray that we can all help be the light to make that happen. I hope that my blog & pages can be a source of inspiration and joy during these times. Here are some things I have been loving this week:
- We released new LMB merch this week! The Cozy Up Sweatshirt and Dog Mom Tee are some of my new favorites that I’ll be adding to my weekly rotation of cozy things to wear. Also, 20% of the proceeds from a purchase from our online shop through the month of January will be added to our adoption fund. You can read more about this in our Giving to Adopting Families post.
- How do you all feel about real plants in winter? I personally love them and have been adding more and more to our cozy cottage. Some of my current favorite house plants include Baby Tears, Aluminium, Pathos, and Lemon.
- I’m loving these Instagram accounts this week [HERE].
- Speaking of plants, this week I wrote a blog post about How to Undecorate for Winter. One of the things I noted was to keep your garland, wreaths, and other Christmas branches up while adding real house plants into the mix. It’s a great way to add color and texture to an often cold and dry couple of months before spring hits. Check out the post for other great ideas [HERE]!
- I went to Target this week! But if I’m being honest, I find myself there every week. I’m sure some of you are the same way. I like to pick up a couple of items every time I go, even if it’s just something little like a sprig of faux branches. You can find links for the items that I bought [HERE].
- Do you enjoy design books as much as I do? Typically I have them tucked away, but this past week I decided to bring some of my favorites out to actually have on the coffee table. They are becoming a part of my nightly ritual of unwinding from the busy days. Having the books out are a great invitation to come and sit down & read to get inspired. Here’s a link to what’s currently on my coffee table.
- I’m not sure how many people know this about me but I’m a huge crime junkie! This week I can’t stop listening to Counterclock Podcast. The full first season is out now and the second season is on its way!
- I’d like to give a special shout out to coffee for getting me through this week. I’ve been on a Starbucks kick lately, ordering the Honey Oatmilk Latte. I highly recommend it if you’re looking for something sweet but not too sweet.
As always, thank you all for stopping by the blog today & checking out some of my favorite things from the past week! How are you liking Favorite things Friday so far? Let me know on Facebook and Instagram! xx