Happy Friday, friends! We are back in Michigan after a sunny getaway in Florida last week. It’s always hard to come back and get in the swing of things, but the farm has been so nice this week and we have been in the midst of alot of projects (more on that later). Here are some of my favorite things from this past week.
- Last week I shared a great DIY Children’s book ledge that we created in Cope’s room, if you didn’t happen to catch it you can see that blog post here [HERE]. This week I shared some of our favorite Children’s books that both Jose and I love but also Cope as well! It’s so sweet to see Cope starting to have his own thoughts and favorite books that he chooses every night before bed. If you are interested in checking out our Favorite Children’s Books, you can check out that blog post here [HERE].
- Speaking of Children’s Books… our Children’s Book comes out in less than 2 weeks! On March 9th We Belong Together is finally being released and we are so excited to share it with you all. Did you know that if you preorder the book you can get a free photo filter and monthly coloring pages? If you are interested in pre-ordering the book and the freebies you can head over to this blog post here [HERE].
- We are also having a live signing event on the day that the book launches! If you would like a signed copy of We Belong to Each Other, you can purchase a ticket through this link [HERE] and we will be signing copies and answering submitted questions during the event! This is the ONLY way to get a signed copy of our children’s book.
- Another DIY that we’ve done recently is in the Kitchen. Our new peg rail shelves turned out so well and I am so thrilled to be able to share the finished product with you all! If you are thinking about building a similar peg rail, you can check out this DIY post [HERE] where Jose shares how he designed it!
- One of my most asked questions is where I find all of my favorite kitchen accessories that I have displayed on our peg rail shelves. While the majority of them are antiques, I found a lot of dupes or similar items around the internet to share with all of you.
- And for the third and final time this week, I blogged about the kitchen once more. This time it was about the french glass drying rack that holds all of our jam jar glasses. It’s called many different things, from a herrison to a glass tree. Whichever you would like to call it, I rounded up some great finds and put them in a blog post here [HERE].
- I mentioned at the beginning that we are doing some little renovations at the farm right now. One of them happens to be in our library room. I’ll be blogging about it soon but, in the meantime, we moved around the furniture so there is now a table in the room. It’s so hard to make something look nice and put together when in the middle of construction! I put a small centerpiece on the table to get us slowly decorating for spring. You can find the Bunny Spring Centerpiece here [HERE].
- In this week’s splurge or save series, I tackled finding some great rug options. Finding good quality rugs that are also affordable can be a neverending search. Luckily, I found 4 great options plus some extras to share with you. You can find all the splurge or save rug finds here [HERE].
- Did you know that I’m on Tiktok? I added some fun videos over there this week!
- We are building a new office on the farm! Above our garage is an entire unfinished bonus space that we have never shared before. We have used it for storage but now as we plan the future of Liz Marie Blog, we decided to make it into an office space! We are so excited to share more as renovations progress. For now, here [HERE] is Pt. 3 of the Unseen Footage.
- I am hosting a monthly giveaway on my Instagram and you are still able to join before March 1st. This month’s giveaway is a $200 Amazon Gift Card. All you have to do is comment and like every photo that was posted in the month of February. Also, keep an eye out on my stories for a couple of more giveaways that I will be offering.I am hosting a monthly giveaway on my Instagram and you are still able to join before March 1st. This months giveaway
- Have any of you tried out Audible? I love listening to books in the morning when I’m getting ready or driving in the car to the shop. I am currently listening to the book Invisible Girl by Lisa Jewell, who is one of my favorite authors. If you would like to try out Audible you can use this link here [HERE] to try it free for 30 days. Using this link will also get you one free audiobook and two Audible originals.
What were some of your favorite things this past week? Was it a random act of kindness that you received or even just a good meal? I’d love to hear what made you happy! Let me know on either Facebook or Instagram. Thank you for stopping by the blog today and every day!