Lately I have been dreaming of giving our mudroom a refresh. I use the word refresh lightly as really I never “completed” this space. We Expanded this room & renovated it majorly [see before photo below], but I really left it a blank slate knowing some day I would come back with some wallpaper & more details. Well, this weekend I allowed myself to start to dream again about this space & for this weeks “mood board Monday” I decided to share a glimpse of what is in my brain for this space. Of course this is not all of the details, but I hope this shows you the direction I want to take the space. What does the space look like today? Here is a glimpse:
& here is where we started:
& What I’m thinking of doing…
A little rundown:
- Adding wallpaper above the peg rail as pictured here. You can find this wallpaper [HERE]
- Adding more storage with wall lockers/furniture. Both pictured here are antique inspirations.
- Adding paint. Color: Behr Garden Trellis
- Keeping & adding useful areas around the sink. You can find a similar one [HERE]
- Keeping the same lights from schoolhouse [HERE] & adding more brass with the faucet [HERE]
- Adding a rug like this one you can find [HERE]
- You can see the DIY mudroom bench/storage [HERE]. This is where I’m thinking of adding lockers.
Stay tuned for all of the fun we have this space to come! I’m ready to order things today after getting my thoughts down in this mood board. What do you think? I can’t wait to take you on this mudroom refresh adventure! Let me know what you think on my Instagram [HERE] & as always, THANK YOU for stopping by the blog today! xx