Let’s start a new series here to help answer a lot of faq’s about items that I’ve shared & also to show you what others are currently loving that’s shared here on LizMarieBlog.Com. Each week I’ll round up the top favorite items I shared the previous week according to you. Here are this weeks:
- Air Purifier: With all of our projects going on, this air purifier has been helping so much & we now have one for all of our nightstands. We love how compact it is & that it’s quiet, has a nightlight, & a fan. A great little hard worker! Also it’s still on a major sale now from $99 to $59 currently.
- The Best Cup: Two weeks in a row this baby fell in the top products you guys loved. I get it, it’s an every week favorite of mine too. This week Stanley relaunched the “soft matte” version which is the COZIEST version of the cup. Those who have felt it… get it!
- Neutral Rug: This cozy neutral rug is GORGEOUS & of course it’s a top favorite this week & I’m glad it was so I could share it again with you guys. I love that this rug works with any style & can beautifully anchor a room. The best part? It is washable!!
- Glass cloche: Who doesn’t love a glass cloche? It’s a staple in any cozy cottage farmhouse that’s for sure. Put it over a plant, style it on a shelf, put your favorite items in it. So many options & this one is only $10!
- Floral Pillow: This floral pillow looks like a gorgeous vintage find!! I love the muted tones & it seems like a classic pillow that will never go out of style. I can see what it’s a favorite of yours from my shares this week.
- Wooden wall hanger: This wall hanger is on sale for $10 at the moment!! Such a great organization piece for every single room in your home. A great find & comes in a bunch of finishes.
- Wall Organizer: This wall organizer from my QVC line has been a favorite since it’s launched & I just love how it’s great in any space from a kids room to a mud room & beyond. It comes in two colors & you can see them [HERE].
- Marble Top Table: This table is just so unreal for the price. I love that it looks like an antique find & it’s such good quality. I can see why it’s a favorite this week!!
- Scout Jacket: This jacket has been a constant favorite since I shared it two year ago.. It’s a classic in my closet & I add more colors as I can because I can not get over how much I love it.
- Cozy Dog Bed: Last week on the blog I shared a bunch of beautiful dog beds & this one was one of the top ones. We LOVE this dog bed here on the farm & it’s been a favorite for a few years so we can highly recommend it.
Bonus Item: These moss balls almost made it to the top 10 & they are a forever favorite of mine so I wanted to share it as the bonus item because they are PERFECT for the upcoming season: spring!!