Welcome to the new series here to help answer a lot of faq’s about items that I’ve shared & also to show you what others are currently loving that’s shared here on LizMarieBlog.Com. Each week I’ll round up the top favorite items I shared the previous week according to you. Here are this weeks Top 10 Favorite Items chosen by you:
1. Rattan chair – These are a forever favorite of mine & yours too now! The best part? They are still on major sale as of today so if you missed my Way Day post [HERE] with more of my cozy cottage Wayfair finds, you can still grab one or two [HERE].
2. Cozy rug – I love this Jean stoffer rug in our back living room & I was shocked to see that it was on the big Wayfair sale last week, but excited because I hadn’t shared the rug that much prior so it was the perfect time to share it! It’s a beautiful rug that looks like a an antique find which you know I love. You can see the rug [HERE].
3. Garden Trellis – I got these arched garden trellis’ in the mail this past weekend & I think me & many of you are just extra excited for garden season so these were a big favorite this past week. There are different shapes & sizes you can see [HERE].
5. Stanley Quencher – Honestly I should just have this baby as a bonus item weekly on the top 10 because it ends up here very often. I was excited to see that some colors were in stock because these would make AMAZING mothers day gifts! You can see the colors in stock now [HERE].
6. Aged planter– I LOVED this aged planter when discovering it this week & I’m so glad so many of you did too. I’m waiting to get mine in the mail, but I can not wait to style it. I love the aged paint, distressing, & the shape. You can check this one out [HERE].
7- Body suit– I was asked last week what I wear under all my dresses, sweaters, & more & it’s always a body suit! I think you are either a fan or not & I’m a huge fan. I get them from all over & have collected so many because I wear them so much, but this one from Target is a recent favorite [HERE].
8- Botanical gallery wall – I wish I had a place for this gallery wall! It’s so pretty & makes creating a gallery wall so easy because it’s already collected & done for you. You can see all the details [HERE].
9- Night Stand or End Table – This is another piece from the Way Day sale that is still on sale now. It’s such a good one! End table, end of hallway table, accent table, plant stand, night stand.. all the above! You can see it [HERE]
10- Faux topiary – I shared so many topiaries in the Way Day sale & this one was a really popular one for good reason. The aged pots & greens are super realistic & worth the investment because they will never die.. that’s a win! Check this one out [HERE].
Thank you for stopping by the blog today & every single day to see what we are up to.
I hope these top 10 posts give you a lot of cozy cottage lifestyle finds & a ton of inspiration. xx