We had so much fun celebrating Cope’s first birthday with our friends & family this past weekend! I, of course, want to include you guys in on the celebration so I thought I’d do a little recap post of his party. Thank you guys so much for all of the love & support you have given our family. We are so excited for another year of laughter, excitement, and joy with Copeland Beau. I wanted to share the sources for all of the items we had for his party in case you are planning a birthday as well. We decided on a dog & rainbow themed birthday party because Cope’s first word was dog and you know he is our rainbow baby! Pink Antlers Studio had so many incredible items to help us complete our dog & rainbow themed birthday party. They also have a bunch more really incredible themes to choose from, you can check them out HERE!
Dog & Rainbow Themed Decorations from Pink Antlers Studio:
- In some of the cupcakes, I added these Dog Candles used as Cupcake Toppers.
- We, of course, had to have Dog Plates & Dog Napkins for our desserts.
- For the food we used these Rainbow Napkins!
- In Cope’s smash cake we had a number 1 sparkler candle, which was so much fun.
- We also put a Rainbow Candle into Cope’s smash cake.
- These Mini Party Hats were used as decor on the tables & were available for the kids to wear if they wanted to!
- We loved the confetti balloons included in this Rainbow Party Balloon Set, we had these balloons at the kid’s table.
- This Jumbo Confetti Balloon was so much fun for the kids to play with!
- By his gifts, we had this large Number One Balloon!
- We had the goodie bags set up with the rainbow balloon, sun balloon, and this letter One Balloon!
- We used these Rainbow Colored Balloons to make the rainbow arch in the sunroom!
- If you don’t have a Balloon Pump, you need one! This saved us so much time not having to blow them up ourselves.
- To make the rainbow arch we attached each balloon to the Balloon Garland. So much easier than using ribbon or string!
- We got the Letter “C” Balloon in gold for Copeland, but you can get any letter of the alphabet you’d like here!
- It wouldn’t be a rainbow birthday party without adding a Rainbow Shaped Balloon!
- We, of course, had to have a Sun Shaped Balloon by our rainbow!
- I ordered these dog figurines to be decorations at the dessert table!
- We used the kraft Paper Bags as our goodie bags!
- Each goodie bag was stuffed with this Rainbow Tissue Paper.
- For the goodies inside of the goodie bag, we included an Activity Book.
- We added in a few Ring Pops.
- Of course had to give a Dog Figurine Toy to keep up with the dogs & rainbow theme.
- Each bag included a Bouncey Ball.
- Then we added a handful of this Assorted Candy mix.
- Finally, we added a Rubber Pop-Up to each of the bags!
Food & Dessert
- For food, we got an Assortment Subs & Brussel Sprouts from Fresh Coast Kitchen. Fresh Coast Kitchen is one of our absolute favorite places to eat, we were so excited they had catering available. If you are local and have never had Fresh Coast Kitchen we highly recommend checking them out, it is a family run business with really delicious food!
- We also had chips & dip and pasta salad to eat!
- All of our desserts were from Cakabakery! We got a variety of Cookies & Cupcakes for our guests to enjoy. Then, of course, I got a Smash Cake for Cope from them as well!
Hope you guys enjoyed getting a little glimpse into his birthday party! I link every item that I had a source for, hope this helps you with your party planning. Thank you so much for stopping by the blog today & every day. Xx Liz Marie