Happy Favorite Things Friday, friends! This week has flown by for us! This week I’ve been reflecting a lot about Cope and that his birthday is this week! Just two years ago, we were anxiously waiting for a baby that we would soon call ours. I can’t believe today that I can say I have a two-year-old whose laughter and love fill our cozy farmhouse daily.
- On Monday I introduced a new series to the blog titled Finding White Cottage Farm. This will be an ongoing series that covers everything from the long history of the farm to renovations that we have made to each room. I have been wanting to do something like this for quite some time now and I am so thrilled that it is finally coming to life! This first blog post shows the listing photos of the farm when we purchased it! You can check out the first post of the series [HERE].
- Here are 5 photos that inspired me this week. Oddly enough, they also all have muted neutral color pallets, which I love for our home.
- I did an awesome DIY this week that can easily cost you less than $10. Check out the DIY Affordable Glass Pedestals [HERE] and also a DIY I did a year ago that is similar [HERE].
- Our Kitchen Updates have been coming along great! I shared in a blog post yesterday some of the updates and a great Etsy shop that I fell in love with through the process of updating. Check out the post [HERE].
- This week in my weekly Splurge or Save series I shared some great kitchen finds. I some great dupes for some SMEG Appliances. And a great schoolhouse wall clock. Check out the post [HERE] for some both splurge and save options.
- Valentine’s Day is a little over 2 weeks away! If you are looking for Valentine’s day decor, [HERE] is a post I did a couple of weeks ago with some great decor ideas. Looking for a Valentine’s Day gift to give a small loved one in your life? Our Children’s Book comes out in less than a month (March 2nd)! If you pre-order our children’s book, titled We Belong to Each Other, you can get a Valentine’s Day coloring page to enjoy!
- We got our window’s cleaned by FISH this past week and I just have to rave about how much we enjoyed the experience. We had both our interior and exterior windows done and they arrived ahead of schedule and were very prompt with the time they were here. They were also very safe with COVID-19 protocol.
- I ordered some things from H&M this week. I love H&M home decor because it is so affordable and fits perfectly within the cozy style of our home. However, it sells out very very fast! A lot of things that I ordered are already sold out, but I anticipate that some items will restock. So if you are interested in any of the items, keep your eye out for them to restock! Here [HERE] is a post of what I purchased!
- Are you on TikTok? I have been adding quite a few short videos this week and one, in particular, has caught the eye of many viewers. It’s so great to see all of my friends on there popping in to say ‘Hi!’. Check out my Tiktok [HERE]. The glass jars featured in the video you can check out [HERE] with some comparable options.
- I mentioned at the beginning about Cope’s birthday but we will officially be parents to a TWO-YEAR-OLD TOMORROW!! That’s right, Copeland Beau is having a birthday! I am so filled with joy. You can read about Cope’s adoption story [HERE].
Thanks for stopping by the blog today, friends! At the end of each week, I feel so grateful to have all of these things to share with you that filled our week. Check out my Instagram and Facebook for all things Liz Marie in real-time. Have a great weekend!