WOW, can you believe its nearly the end of the year and the start of a new decade?! This year has been memorable for us for so many reasons & it has been really fun to take a look back at the year to reflect. One thing I was really curious about & wanted to share with you guys was YOUR favorite items of the year. We looked back to find the items that you guys loved and purchased the most of all of the things I’ve shared with you this year. It was so fun to see what your favorites were & I included the top 19 items of 2019 below. You can click on the photo of each item to shop now!
19. Travel Makeup Bag: This makeup bag has so much space for everything you need!
18. Earthpods Easy Indoor Plant Food: Perfect to help keep your indoor plants alive, I need all the help I can get!
17. 3-Drawer Storage Unit: Storage bench with baskets is perfect for your entryway or living room!
16. Elkay Farmhouse Sink: Our kitchen sink! We are obsessed & you guys loved it too!
14. Bud Vase Glass: Create the perfect floral arrangement every time with the help of this vase!
13. Iron Hill Three-Light Indoor Wall Fixture: This farmhouse style light fixture is perfect for your bathroom!
12. Extra Chunky Knit Throw Blanket: The coziest chunky throw blanket, as you can see we all love it! Bonus, it’s from Target at a great price.
Ps. If this is sold out, I did a post on more chunky wool blankets [HERE]
9. Bundled-Up Monogram Ornament: We got monogram ornaments to go on this Christmas tree in Cope’s room & you guys loved these too!
8. Bottle Brush Christmas Tree Garland: I can’t believe how cute this bottle brush tree garland is & I love that it can go in so many different spots in your home!
7. Cozy White Cottage: WOW! Thank you doesn’t even begin to describe how I feel about this, you guys showed up & fully supported Cozy White Cottage this year!
6. Momeni Maya Plaid Area Rug: This rug from Walmart was a TOP hit, you guys loved this rug so much & I was so happy that we happened to pick this up! Head over to the link to be notified when it restocks.
5. 10 Pack Fairy Lights: One of my favorite cozy glow items is twinkle lights & you guys loved these too. This one is a 10 pack for a great price!
4. Bed Head Wave Artist Deep Waver: Okay so I was introduced to this waver by Amber Fillerup Clark & fell in love! It’s a quick, easy, and cute way to style your hair. I loved this for second or third-day hair!
3. Tiled Margot Monogram Mug: These monogram mugs from Anthropologie have been one of my favorite finds & you guys loved them as well! Everyone needs a good coffee mug!
2. Parka: This parka from American Eagle was a HUGE hit at the beginning of 2019, you guys loved it! Unfortunately, this exact style is no longer sold, but I found a super similar one from American Eagle linked HERE.
1.Gold Initial Necklace: The number one favorite item of the year is this gold initial necklace! I cannot tell you how many messages I get asking for the link to this necklace & I don’t blame you guys its one of my favorites as well. I actually lost mine this year & I finally gave up searching for it in our house and decided to purchase a new one because I love it that much!
Thank you guys so much for all of your support this year! This has been one of the best years of our life and we’ve felt so lucky to share it with each of you. I’m excited to share a few other posts wrapping up the year with you guys this week, stay tuned for more. Xx Liz Marie